||St. Petersburg, Florida
||St. Petersburg HS
Freshman Season (2012-13)
- Finished third on the team with seven singles victories
- Went 6-13 at fifth singles in 2013
- Secured a straight set win over Hartford in the Quarterfinals of the AE Tournament
- Strung together a record of 3-11 at first doubles
- Named to Binghamton’s AD Honor Roll for GPA of 3.3 or higher during Spring semester
- Three-year varsity letterwinner at St. Petersberg HS in Florida
- Three-time district singles champion (2009, 2010 and 2012)
- Qualified for states three years playing #1 singles in 2012 and #1 doubles in 2009-10.
- Parents are Maria and Jan Ambrozy
- Has a younger brother Adam
- Majoring in Pre-med
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2013 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.