||Stony Point, N.Y.
Sophomore Season (2013)
- The team’s top finisher in four meets
- Placed a team-best 23rd overall at the America East Championships on Nov. 2
- Finished a team-best 13th out of 162 runners at the season-ending IC4A Championships on Nov. 23
- The team’s top finisher at the NCAA Northeast Regional Meet
- The team’s top runner with an 11th-place finish (out of 137 entrees) at the Central Connecticut State Mini-Meet on Oct. 25
- Was second on the team and 18th overall at the season-opening Pre-Conference Meet on Sept. 7
Freshman Season (2012)
- Placed 27th overall at the America East Championships on Oct. 17
- The team’s top runner at the season-opening tri-meet at Army on Sept. 7
- Finished 20th overall at the Central Connecticut mini-meet on Oct. 19
- Member of America East Commissioner’s Honor Roll for 3.5 or higher GPA
- During the outdoor track season, she placed sixth in the 3,000 steeplechase at the America East Championships
- Member of both the Fall and Spring AD Honor Roll (3.3 GPA or above)
- A four-year letterwinner at North Rockland and the team captain as a senior
- Named fourth-team all-state as a senior by the NYSSWA
- Named first-team all-county and all-section in track as a senior
- A member of the National Honor Society
- Parents are Connie and Ronald Hatcher
- Enrolled in Harpur College
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2013 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.