Freshman Season (2013)
- The team’s third runner with a 13th-place finish out of 52 entrees at the Buffalo Stampede on Sept. 21
- Was the team’s fourth runner at the Lehigh Paul Short Run on Oct. 5 and at the NCAA Northeast Regional Meet on Nov. 15
- The team’s fifth runner at the CCSU Mini Meet on Oct. 25 and at the America East Championships on Nov. 2
- A fourth-team NYSSWA all-state selection in cross country as a senior
- Placed 16th overall at the 2012 NYS cross country championships
- Finished 23rd overall at the 2012 Nike Cross Country National New York Regional Meet
- Won the 1,500 at the 2013 NYS Outdoor Track Championships
- Was third overall in the 1,500 at the 2013 NYS Indoor Track Championships
- Placed 12th overall in the mile at the 2013 New Balance Indoor National Meet
- Named All-Greater Rochester in cross country by the Democrat and Chronicle as a senior
- Parents are Ann Marie and Daniel O’Hara
- Enrolled in the Decker School of Nursing
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2013 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.