||South Salem, N.Y.
As a Freshman (2013-14)
- Went 7-4 in singles and 5-7 in doubles
- Won his only singles dual, a win at No. 5 over Bryant
- Notched win at No. 2 doubles in dual vs. Fordham
- In duals, won three matches at No. 3 doubles and another at No. 2
- Standout and No. 1 player from John Jay High
- Team MVP
- Ranked 22nd in the USTA Eastern Section 18’s and was ranked 166th in the country for 16’s
- Tennisrecruiting.net has him as their 14th-ranked player in the state
- Also played basketball
- Parents are Edvin Redina Kote
- Enrolled in Harpur College
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2014 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.