||Dix Hills, N.Y.
||Half Hollow Hills East
Sophomore Season (2013-14)
- Competed in distance and relay events as a sophomore
- Touched second in the 500 free (4:52.02) against Colgate on Jan. 17
- Top Binghamton finisher in the 1650 free (15:29.09) at the 2014 ECAC Championship
- Earned a spot on the AD Honor Roll (3.3 GPA or above) in the fall
- Inducted into the National College Athlete Honor Society
Freshman Season (2012-13)
- Competed in eight different events over the course of 2012-13
- Landed on the Binghamton Top-10 list for the 400 IM (4:06.35), 1000 (9:49.69) and 1650 free (16:16.82)
- Was a consolation finalist in the 400 IM at Bucknell Invitational
- Finished in second place in the 1000 free during a dual meet against Drexel on Nov. 10
- Two-time participant at the NCSA Junior Nationals
- Team record holder in the 1650 free
- Triple A award (athletics, academics and arts)
- Received the AP Scholar award
- Parents are Howard and Karen Vingan
- Majoring in Integrative Neuroscience/li>
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2014 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.