||New Hyde Park, N.Y.
Sophomore Season (2013-14)
- Finished first in the 200 breast against Colgate (2:10.98) on Jan. 17
- Touched first in the 200 breast vs. Marist (2:11.99) on Feb. 1
- Was a finalist in the 200 breast at the Bucknell Invitational
- Earned a spot in the consolation finals of the 100 & 200 breast events at the 2014 ECAC Championship
- Finished runner-up in four different races as a sophomore
Freshman Season (2012-13)
- Landed on the Binghamton Top-10 list for the 200 breast (2:08.49)
- Three-year letterwinner
- Swam at NCSA Junior Nationals
- Competed for the Long Island Aquatic Club
- Qualified four times for the New York State meet
- Parents are Frankie and May Ling
- Majoring in Industrial and Systems Engineering/li>
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2014 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.