||Big Flats, N.Y.
Senior Season (2012-2013)
Junior Season (2011-12)
- Swam in the 100, 200 and 500 free events at the 2012 America East Championship
- Member of the Commissioner’s Honor Roll for GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Named to Binghamton AD Honor Roll in Spring and Fall semesters for GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Received Women’s H20 Coaches’ Award
Sophomore Season (2010-11)
- Named one of BU’s Most Improved Swimmers
- Finished third in the 100 free in a win over Drexel on Nov. 13
- Member of the America East Commissioner’s Honor Roll for GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Member of the National College Athlete Honor Society, inducted May 2011
Freshman Season (2009-10)
- Swam lead-off leg of 200 free relay team that took the victory against Canisius
- Touched third in the 200 free in a win over Canisius
- Member of the America East Commissioner’s Honor Roll for GPA of 3.0 or higher
- MVP junior year and palced second in the 100 free at sectionals
- A four-year letterwinner
- Also competed in golf
- Parents are George and Kathleen Crimmins
- Majoring in Biology
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2013 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.