||Mount Kisco, N.Y.
Junior Season (2012-2013)
- Recorded a Binghamton Top-10 list 100 back time
- Maintained her Bignhamton Top-10 times in the 200 IM, 200 breast and the 100 breast
Sophomore Season (2011-12)
- Swam in the prelims of the America East Championship in the 200 IM and 100 and 200 back
- Earned spots on all-time records list in the 100 and 200 back
- Also, part of the 800 free relay team that swam in the conference meet
- Earned first collegiate win in the 200 IM with a time of 2:13.16 against Drexel on Nov. 12
Freshman Season (2010-11)
- Set the BU freshman record for the 200 IM with a time of 2:10.30
- Claimed three spots on the BU All-Time Top-Ten lists for the 200 IM, 100 back and 100 breast
- Touched second in the 100 IM in a dual meet with Cornell on Dec. 4
- A four-year letterwinner
- Finished 7th in the 200 IM at the New York State Championships
- Swam the anchor leg for 200 medley relay team that placed ninth at NYS Championships
- Named team’s Most Valuable Senior
- NYS All-Section I selection
- Also earned all-conference recognition
- Parents are Debi and Richard Giner
- Enrolled in Harpur College
Site sponsored by:
Copyright © 2014 Binghamton University. All rights reserved.
No portion of this may be reproduced or duplicated without the permission of Binghamton University.