- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
10 Questions For: Chelsea Noler
Our weekly chat with a veteran player on the BU softball team
March 19, 2014Tweet
Each week during the 2014 season, we will take a closer look at one of the BU softball veterans. We continue this week with senior Chelsea Noler.
1. FIRST MEMORY OF PLAYING SOFTBALL
I played baseball until I was 13 so my first memory of softball is playing catcher and taking the ball out of my glove and being surprised as to how big it was.
2. BEST SPORTING EVENT EVER ATTENDED
A college softball tournament at Cal-State Fullerton when Kat Osterman broke the strikeout record.
3. WHO HAS HAD THE GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE
4. MY BEST NON-ATHLETIC TALENT
Being able to quote a movie word-for-word
5. THE REASON I WEAR MY JERSEY NUMBER
My very first number I wore was 18 and it was the number I wore when my dad was able to coach me before he passed away.
6. MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THIS ABOUT ME BUT…
I am really good a jumping on a pogo stick.
7. FUNNIEST TEAMMATES
Everyone makes me laugh extremely hard on a daily basis.
8. THE TEAMMATE THAT WILL BE MOST SUCCESSFUL AFTER COLLEGE
9. I CHOSE TO COME TO BINGHAMTON BECAUSE
I’ve always wanted to go to New York and I was really excited about how good of a school Binghamton was.
10. THE THING THAT STANDS OUT MOST ABOUT THE BINGHAMTON COACHING STAFF
Their love of the game.
PREVIOUS 10 QUESTIONS