- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
10 Questions For: Colleen Dougherty
Our weekly chat with a veteran player on the BU softball team
March 12, 2014Tweet
Each week during the 2014 season, we will take a closer look at one of the BU softball veterans. We continue this week with senior Colleen Dougherty.
1. FIRST MEMORY OF PLAYING SOFTBALL
Not having pants that fit me
2. MOST MEMORABLE SOFTBALL MOMENT
The Albany series and playoffs at home my junior year. The support from BU and the community was amazing.
3. WHO HAS HAD THE GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE
My mom and dad.
4. PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THIS ABOUT ME BUT….
I am petrified of the Phantom of the Opera
5. MOST FAMOUS PERSON I’VE EVER MET
6. MY PREGAME SUPERSTITION
Wearing the right jewelry
7. FUNNIEST TEAMMATE
8. WHAT I SEE MYSELF DOING AFTER BINGHAMTON
Working as a graphic designer and still finding time to play the sports I love.
9. I CHOSE TO COME TO BINGHAMTON BECAUSE
It is a great school and I feel like I fit it with the team and the people at this school immediately
10. THE THING THAT STANDS OUT MOST ABOUT THE BINGHAMTON COACHING STAFF
Their commitment. They’d work with me on something for hours if they had to.
PREVIOUS 10 QUESTIONS