- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
10 Questions For: Griffin McIver
Our weekly chat with a veteran player on the BU softball team
April 30, 2014Tweet
Each week during the 2014 season, we have taken a closer look at one of the BU softball veterans. We conclude this week with sophomore Griffin McIver.
1. FIRST MEMORY OF PLAYING SOFTBALL
I started in fifth grade and I remember I could not throw the ball like the other girls. I looked so un-athletic!
2. MOST MEMORABLE BINGHAMTON SOFTBALL MOMENT
All of the songs sang on the bus trips
3. WHO HAS HAD THE GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE
4. MY BEST NON-ATHLETIC TALENT
I can sing and dance very well
5. THE REASON I CHOSE MY NUMBER
My little cousin Kaylee picked it for me.
6. PREGAME RITUALS
1. Eat a bagel. 2. Dance a little bit. 3. Put the jersey on.
7. MY PREGAME RITUALS
I always make sure I have everything in my bag before I leave the locker room.
8. FUNNIEST TEAMMATE
9. THE TEAMMATE WHO WILL BE MOST SUCCESSFUL AFTER COLLEGE
10. THE THING THAT STANDS OUT MOST ABOUT THE BINGHAMTON COACHING STAFF
They care VERY much about us and softball. They put a lot of time in for us to become better.
PREVIOUS 10 QUESTIONS
Jessica Bump (Feb. 12)
Lisa Cutrona (Feb. 19)
Mikala King (Feb. 26)
Demi Laney (March 5)
Colleen Dougherty (March 12)
Chelsea Noler (March 19)
Caytlin Friis (March 28)
Taylor Chaffee (April 3)
Lisa Cadogan (April 14)
Sydney Harbaugh (April 18)
Stephanie Arneson (April 25)