- Fan Zone
- Inside Athletics
Local organizations holding a raffle, tricky tray, or auction can write to the Bearcats for help. We receive dozens of letters each week requesting items for promotional purposes.
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we ask you to please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting a request:
- Requests will be considered for promotional purposes only. Due to the quantity of requests we receive, we are only able to assist select organizations in our area.
- All requests must be submitted on the organization’s letterhead.
- To insure timely processing and delivery, requests must be received at least four weeks before the event and upon approval, all items will either be sent directly to the organization or can be picked up prior to the event.
- Letters submitted on the organization’s letterhead must include the nature of the event, the date of the event, the complete mailing address of the organization, a contact name and a phone number.
- Due to NCAA regulations, we can not support events that will benefit recruitable age perspective athletes (9th grade and older).
Following the above guidelines, please send your request to:
State University of New York
PO Box 6000 - Events Center - 219B
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
- Mascot Appearance Request Form (.pdf, 66kb)